Your Cart Is Empty!
1/2" 5-Outlet Double Nozzle Body for Dry Booms
- Available with either 3, 4 or 5 spray positions for easy change of spray tips or quick boom flushing
- Positive shutoff between each spray position
- Automatic spray alignment using flat fan spray tips
- Maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar)
- Includes ChemSaver® diaphragm check valve for drip-free shutoff.
- Standard diaphragm opens at 10 PSI (0.7 bar)
- Standard EPDM diaphragm with Viton® available as an option
- Also available with optional 56720 ChemSaver air shutoff valve
- Durable design mounts body high on boom structure for maximum protection.
- 2.25 GPM (8.5 l/min) with 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop
- Mounts to a 3/8" (9.5 mm) hole drilled in pipe or tubing
- Molded hex socket in upper clamp for attaching to flat surfaces
- Hinged upper clamp reduces assembly time and fits inside common boom channels
- There are currently no customer reviews.