Your Cart Is Empty!
DetailsHydraulic Rotary Actuator
The R-9590 Hydraulic In-Line Rotary Actuator is designed to be mounted quickly and
easily in front on any NH3 metering device. Using standard 1/4" ports of hydraulic
hookup makes this shutoff easily integrated with any tractor hydraulic system. The
R-9590 uses a rotor actuated ball valve insuring a long and maintenance free life.
The R-9590 is a unique new control utilizing Continental's newhydraulic actuator to drive a vented ball shut-off. Simplicity ofdesign and limited maintenance assure an easy to live with control. Flow thru ball is approximately 1" on both 1" and 1-1/4" models.
• Available in 1" FPT or 1-1/4" FPT
• ON/OFF indicator flag
• Stainless steel rotor and shaft for maximum corrosion resistance
• Steel resistors stop hydraulic fluid from slamming against the rotor body
• Contamination dump prevents ammonia from entering hydraulic system
• Vented ball allows any trapped ammonia to escape
- There are currently no customer reviews.