Your Cart Is Empty!
DICKEY John GAC 500 XT Grain Moisture Tester
The power of elevator-quality testing on your farm
This compact, cost-effective DICKEY John unit lets you analyze grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm.
For fast, accurate moisture testing, you can't beat the GAC®500 XT: Just choose a grain, load the hopper, and press a button.
- Easy to use
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Stores up to 16 calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources
- Preloaded with 10 languages (others available)
- Measurement method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale
- Moisture range: 5-45% (depending on grain calibrations)
- Grain temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Temperature difference: 36° F (20° C) instrument to grain sample
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Moisture repeatability: ±0.2% (depending on application)
- Moisture resolution: 0.1% moistureGrain sample: whole grainSample size: 250 gr. (approx. for cereal grains)
- Display: LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- Height: 13.5 in. (34.5 cm)Width: 10.25 in. (26.5 cm)Depth: 13.75 in. (35 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.78 kg)
- Measured parameters: moisture, temperature, test weight
- Calibrations: 16, user defined
- Operating temperature: 41-113° F (5-45° C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- There are currently no customer reviews.