Your Cart Is Empty!
Cast Iron, Hydraulic Motor-Driven Pump; Open/Closed Center System; 1 1/4" In, 1" Out; 72 GPM, 150 PSI
- Max. flow: 64-100 gpm/242-379 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 95-120 psi/6.6-8.3 bar (Shut off)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Available in cast iron and stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄4" NPT inlet, 1" NPT outlet
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – glass filled nylon; Stainless Steel models – polypropylene
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models –Viton/ceramic standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Motor capacities: 2-13 gpm/7.6-49.2 lpm
- Max. motor psi: 2000 continuous duty, 2200 intermittent duty
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip Teflon
- There are currently no customer reviews.