Your Cart Is Empty!
Lucas Semi-Synthetic Assembly Lube
Lucas Assembly Lube is designed to be used as an initial lubricant to metal surfaces. It mixes with any oil and will not plug filters. This product clings to all surfaces and is an excellent rust inhibitor, allowing long-term storage for all parts. It's useful wherever tension and torque is applied
- Use to pre lube camshaft, bearings, lifters and valve train.
- Prevents seizing, galling and scuffing
- Perfect for engine building
- Super slick and tacky
- Easy to use
- Excellent rust inhibitor
- Excellent for long term storage
- Contains Zinc, Moly and other extreme pressure additives for maximum protection during engine break-in.
- Compatible with all oils, conventional or synthetic.
Manufacturer Lucas Oil
- There are currently no customer reviews.