Your Cart Is Empty!
TeeJet QJ373 Dry Boom 3 Outlet 1/2" Double Hose Barb (QJ373-500-2-NYB)
The QJ370 multiple outlet nozzle body features a compact design to fit onto a variety of sprayers and boom designs. It has positive indexing that prevents accidental rotation and provides feedback to the operator. Optimized internal passages provide high flow rates for a wide range of ground speeds and application rates.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of 3 or 5 outlet turrets with Quick TeeJet® system for fast, easy installation and selection of spray tips
- Wet boom model fits ½, ¾, or 1 inch pipe; 20mm or 25mm tubing
- Dry boom model fits ½, ¾, or 1 inch hose with choice of single or double hose barb
- Maximum operating pressure: 300 psi (20 bar)
- Standard check valve operating pressure: 10 psi (0.69 bar), other pressures available including: 2,5,8 & 20 (0.14, 0.34, 0.55, 1.4 bar)
- QJ373 Flow Rating:
- 2.6 GPM (9.8l/min) at 5 psi (0.35) pressure drop
- 3.6 GPM (13.6l/min) at 10 psi (0.7 bar) pressure drop
- QJ375 Flow Rating:
- 2.4 GPM (9.1l/min) at 5 psi (0.35) pressure drop
- 3.4 GPM (12.9l/min) at 10 psi (0.7 bar) pressure drop
- Wet boom version requires 3/8 in (9.5 mm) diameter hole in pipe or tubing
- Notched inlet tube allows for more complete boom drainage and elimination of sediment
- Wetted parts constructed of Nylon, acetal and Viton® for excellent chemical resistance
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Hinged upper clamp, stainless steel screw, and captured nut for fast, easy assembly
- Dry boom versions and ¾ inch wet boom bodies feature mounting lug for use with Vari-Spacing clamps
- Compatible with a wide range of ChemSaver® shutoffs
- There are currently no customer reviews.